Thursday, July 7, 2011

Selling at AJWA Bakery Shop Nowww :D

Oooooooooooooowkaaaaaay bleeps! So I have a good news here. And I mean, real good news! :D

We'll be selling our classic chocolate chip cookies at a bakery shop called AJWA Bakery 'n' Treats by this weekend, insyaAllah! The bakery lot is located at Section 6 Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya, Selangor. For KD-ians, it's impossible for you to not know where a not-so-mamak restaurant called Subaidah. Correct me if I'm wrong on this. Sooo, this AJWA bakery is just in a spitting distance from Subaidah. It's in the same row as Ayam Penyet, if you know where that it.

Anyway, Amir and I went to AJWA, thanks to Farhanaizra and talked to the manager there. The boss was incredibly nice to us! In less than 5 mintues, she's already given us the green light to place our cookies at her shop. It happened so fast that I didn't get the chance to ask her name at the time when she approved us! I said, "Tak apa ke kak kalau kita orang letak samples dekat sini dulu?" and she was like, "Oh tak apa. Nak start jual terus pun boleh. Datang je bila2 dengan cookies tu and a receipt as transaction." Amir and I couldn't helped ourselves but to grin smile for as long as the conversation lasted hihi :B. And then baru la terfikir nak tanya nama akak tu haha. Where are my manners, eh? I didn't know how to ask her for her name since we've been discussing for 10 minutes or so but I gave her this "may-I-know-your-name" gesture and she was quick enough to capture the picture by replying, "Kak Dahlia :)" And yes, with a smile carved on her face =)

Right from THIS MOMENT onwards, A-Fookies ! will be doing deliveries to all parts in Malaysia (Sabah and Sarawak too, FYI)! We'll deliver them cookies via Poslaju so your cookies won't get stale or attain any undesirable traits. You may contact me or Amir on our cellphones (I suggest you opt for direct contact to us rather than placing your orders on Blogspot, Twitter or Facebook for faster response) for any inquires at all around the clock. Yes, around the clock. You heard me right (; InsyaAllah we will get in touch with you as soon as we can.

Take a look at this! Managed to snap a few photos but I couldn't upload the other two and I don't know why. Been tryna upload it several times now. Sigh. Nevermind. I'll update this post with the photos later.

Think you can recognize this lot at Section 6 Kota Damansara?


Highlighted points here for you who's too busy skimming this post :P, A-Fookies ! is now providing delivery (charges apply) to all around Malaysia and will be selling our cookies at a bakery shop named AJWA near section 6.

Do support us on this. What is A-Fookies ! without you, cookie monsters, ay? :) 


-Anis-

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Fairuz! For now tak ada lagi but insyaAllah akan ada dalam masa terdekat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyway, Amir and I went to AJWA, thanks to Farhanaizra and talked to the manager there. The boss was incredibly nice to us! In less than 5 mintues, she's already given us the green light to place our cookies at her shop
    stitching factory in karachi ,
    stitching factory in islamabad ,

    ReplyDelete