Friday, November 11, 2011

MYEG's Make The Pitch Episode 5

Urgh, I really don't know how to start this, it's just embarrassing, seeing yourself on TV? HAHA! After 19 years of living in this world, now I only I know how fat I look whenever I talk to people. You can actually see everything on camera, those flaws, imperfections!

Nevertheless, here it is! Our journey with MYEG Make The Pitch eventually ended on our 2nd pitch. It was tough answering those investors' questions, really! However, we are still imbued with the eagerness to learn more and also bringing 'A-Fookies !' to the next level! It was quite an experience for us, anybody with entrepreneurial flairs should really commit on being a participant. You can participate in the 2nd season here, www.myeg.com.my/makethepitch.

Here it is guys! Spread this video! Make it viral! Let the world know about us! :D


1 comment: